Advantages of a personal trial site
There are several reasons why you should get a personal trial site to evaluate our support software.
- No stress: You are free to take your time as you can return to your trial site later without having to worry about anyone else changing the data.
- Privacy protection: Only you can access the information you have entered.
- Customised testing area: You get a full version of the program so that you can test and use the exact functions that you need.
- You are free to alter the various settings in the program, and you can thus see exactly how the program would work for your organisation.
- You have an entire month to evaluate the program, which gives you time to invite your corporate management into the testing procedure. The program is easy to learn and if you have any questions you can find more information about the program here on our web site, as well as in the manual within the program.
How does the trial site work?
Start by clicking Order a trial site below and filling out the form. As soon as we receive the request, we set up a trial site and send you the URL together with the password.
During the testing period we will contact you to discuss how your evaluation process is progressing, for example, you might be interested in a telephone demonstration. Remember that we are here to make your evaluation of the program as smooth as possible.
The trial site only contains the basic installation of the program. If you know that you will need any of our plug-ins, please contact us and we will add it to your test area.
Please note that we only set up trial sites for organisations. Unfortunately, we do not have sufficient resources to offer this service to private individuals. In order to confirm that you are evaluating on behalf of an organization, it is very important that you leave an e-mail address that lets us verify that you are acting on behalf of this organisation. Consequently, we cannot accept Hotmail or similar accounts.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the trial site.