After months of redevelopment we are pleased to announce the release of our new software Survey&Report 4.0, a modern survey tool that has been developed using the latest technology. Query&Report, whose first version dates back as far as the year 2000 has received a thorough facelift and a great array of new functions.
If you have ever used Query&Report, you will notice that there is a number of new design and reporting functions, but that the new program is as easy to use as ever. If you are currently a customer of ours, we will contact you with information about how to update to the new version.
And if you are on the lookout for a new web-based survey tool: take the chance to see for yourself how the program could be used in your organization. Click here to order a personal trial site – it is free and without obligations!
Some of the features of the new program are:
- A what-you-see-is-what-you-get editor that lets you create surveys for customer satisfaction surveys, course evaluations, staff surveys and more both quickly and easily
- 30 different types of questions that let you use images and videos in your surveys and reports
- Multilingual surveys with automatic translations
- Survey distribution via e-mail or links on your website – or in a paper format
- Reports with 25 types of charts – for online presentations or export to PDF, PowerPoint or Word.
- A completely web-based software developed in ASP.NET
- The possibility to answer surveys via web browsers in computers, smartphones or tablet devices
Read more about Survey&Report