For further information on our GDPR compliance, our data processing agreements and GDPR guides for your Artologik software, please click here.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Information that you voluntarily give to us in forms on the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. Examples:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Customer organisation information, payment information
- Your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, device name and type and other interactions with the application as well as any other information you choose to provide.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for, or use, any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser.
Artisan Global Media may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Artisan Global Media collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with access to a personal trial site
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Respond to product and customer service requests
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- Assist you in support cases
- Fulfill legal obligations set by law
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our ISO 27001 IT security certified data centre in Växjö, Sweden.
Artisan Global Media would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Artisan Global Media from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com, or call us at: +46 (0)470 538500.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Artisan Global Media for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at: +46 (0)470 538500
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in and storing user specific settings.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, we use:
- Functionality – Artisan Global Media uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Improvement of user experience – Artisan Global Media uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or call us at: +46 (0)470 538500
Artisan Global Media
Videum Science Park
SE-351 96 Växjö