Applies only to On-Premise installations, where the program is installed on your own server.
(For SaaS subscriptions the program is installed on Artisan’s servers.)
The program must be installed on a web server that meets following requirements:
- Recommended: Windows server 2022 or 2019
- Minimum: Window server 2016
Following must be installed on the server
- Web server program: IIS8 or later
- CGI, ISAPI and ASP.NET
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- .NET Framework 4.7 or later
- Hard drive space: 10 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
Connection between the web server and the SQL server:
- The web server has to be able to connect to the SQL server using OLE DB and ODBC > version 12.
Applies only to On-Premise installations, where the program is installed on your own server (for SaaS subscriptions, the program is installed on Artisan’s servers).
The database must meet the following requirements:
- Recommended SQL Server 2022 or 2019
- Minimum: SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Express (limited SQL server, free of charge at www.microsoft.com)
- Space on Hard Drive: 4 GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- Microsoft SQL Management Studio has to be installed to be able to manage the database. Install a version compatible with your installed version of MS SQL Server.
This information applies to both SaaS and On-Premise installation.
Current versions of the following browsers are supported:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Due to the web browsers’ own development, issues may still arise. We strive to solve any such cases as soon as possible.
Note: We recommend that your server environment contains modern hardware to handle the program optimally. Remember the performance can be affected by other installations on the server.